Epiphone ES-335 Pro - Limited Edition Ice Tea - Second Hand
Epiphone ES-335 Pro Limited Edition Ice Tea
The Ltd. Ed. ES-335 PRO brings a vintage workhorse into the future with Epiphone's Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers and coil-tapping. The original ES-335 was a breakthrough guitar design when it was introduced in 1958. In many ways, the "335" was every bit as revolutionary as the solid-body Les Paul. The ES-335 put classic guitar styling - like the iconic archtop profile and violin inspired f-holes - into the hands of kids who were hungry to play rock and roll and look cool. The ES-335 was light. It was loud. And it definitely wasn't a traditional jazz guitar. Best of all, it was a new sound.
Now, Epiphone introduces the Ltd. Ed. ES-335 PRO, a new take on the legendary semi-hollowbody archtop with all the classic ES-335 features, but now with Epiphone's Alnico Classic PRO™ pickups with coil-tapping along with the superb build quality and great sound that you've come to expect from Epiphone. Finicky vintage models (with vintage problems) can't compete with the Ltd. Ed. ES-335 PRO, which is simply one of the best deals going today for guitar players who want the classic sound of an ES-335 at an affordable price.
- Top and Back: 5-ply laminated maple/birch
- Side: 3-ply laminated maple/birch
- Neck: mahogany
- Neck shape: 1960s SlimTaper™ "D" profile
- Neck joint: glued in
- Truss rod: adjustable
- Truss rod cover: black Kalamazoo- era bell shape with "ES-335 PRO" in white and white trim on the edges of the truss rod cover
- Scale length: 24.75
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "pineapple" logo and 60s era "Epiphone" script
- Fingerboard material: rosewood with small block inlays
- Neck pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic™ PRO 4-wire
- Bridge pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic™ PRO 4-wire
- Controls: -Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector; Neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping; Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping; Neck pickup tone -Bridge pickup tone
- Binding: body top, 1-ply (cream), body back, 1-ply (cream), fingerboard, 1-ply (cream) Fingerboard radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: StopBar
- Nut: 1.68"
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson™ Vintage classics, 14:1, green 'tulip' style